Join us at this cross-learning, in-person event as part of The HR World Culture Clash series, bringing HRDs, founders and emerging talent together to build a better workforce for the future.
This professional development cross-learning event seeks to bring together HRDs, scaleup founders and emerging talent to answer the following questions:
- What have some of the UK’s most successful scaleups done to recruit and retain at speed?
- How has recruitment changed in the corporate and professional services space to support recent changes?
- What can we learn from the graduate experience in both worlds to inform culture and hiring strategies that are fit for purpose in the time ahead?
- And do we need to fundamentally rethink how employers engage with education to enable a more prosperous future for all?
Join this exciting and unique event for the opportunity to engage with your peers and:
- Grow in understanding of how different cultures and sectors are attracting and hiring emerging talent
- Challenges faced by the current market and what is driving these
- Feed into strategies to help support your biggest retention and onboarding strategies
- Discover what young people REALLY think about the opportunities out there and what you’re doing to get them involved
- Learn how to create a workforce for the future that fits next generation thinking
Join us in this unique event to bring together three distinct worlds to outline problems and create solutions to one of the biggest challenges in business right now – hiring and keeping talent.
Find Out More
About Sanderson Solutions
Sanderson Solutions work seamlessly with your HR function – helping you to attract, retain and develop talent. From RPOs and MSPs to bespoke resource solutions, our nationwide specialist team will get the results you need, saving you time and money.
Sorry, we couldn't find any relevant events. Please try a different search.
Interested in our partner events?
Please get in touch and let’s talk about how we can help you make an impact on the future of work.