Starting life in 2014, LACE Partners was founded by Aaron Alburey and Cathy Acratopulo, who wanted to create a business that could provide a full-service consultancy for HR professionals. Having experienced life in large consultancy firm, Aaron and Cathy recognised that the function of HR transformation services needed a new approach to the delivery.
LACE Partners has evolved into one of the UK’s leading independent premium boutique consultancies focused entirely on HR services, passionate about HR and its impact on business value. We operate at a senior level engaging with Group HR Directors, Chief People Officers (CPO) and other senior HR professionals to deliver a wide range of services from vision to implementation, spanning HR strategy, operating model and systems.
Our Senior Leadership and Executive Team alone has collectively over 100 years of experience in working for the ‘Big Four’ consultancies, so when you work with LACE Partners you get that flexibility and agility of a smaller boutique organisation, but with the experience and knowledge of larger businesses all rolled in to one.
We pride ourselves on being fundamentally different. We do that through helping organisations to:
- Define and evolve their people strategy, translating business goals into people outcomes, building clear operational plans with clear accountabilities and success measures
- Take their people function to the next level through process, digital tools, capabilities and mindset
- Differentiate their people experience to make a direct link between colleague experience, engagement and the productivity of their workforce
- Digitise their workforce and deliver insights that make the right choice to maximise the investment in digital enablers and people analytics
- Solve their payroll challenges, taking the stress and noise out of payroll
- We can help you build a sustainable, scalable people and workforce analytics model for success that will attract engagement and support from your HR colleagues, business sponsors and deliver true workforce benefits
We are a business that builds trusted, long-term, relationships not only with our clients and our delivery partners, but also with our network of LACE employees and associates, who we affectionately refer to as ‘LACErs’. Here at LACE, we know that the success of our business is predicated on the relationships that we have with our people (both internally and externally) and so
we hold some core values very close to us:
We’re passionate. We are energised by working with people who share our passions and values for solving HR, people and change challenges
We always act with care. We take pride in the work we deliver for all stakeholders and want to succeed in the right way and with the right approach to our work
We’re innovative. We believe in being at the forefront of future thinking and ideas, including technology that empowers people, supported by research and partnerships with like-minded companies.
We want to make a positive difference to people’s lives at work by solving their HR, people and change problems. We believe in being at the forefront of future thinking and ideas, including HR technology that empowers people, supported by research and partnerships with like-minded companies.
HR on the Offensive podcast
The HR on the Offensive podcast was created in March 2020, initially, to discuss and debate the key topics from LACE Partners’ first whitepaper – HR on the Offensive – which featured insight from leading HR practitioners on how the HR function must ‘step out of the shadows’ and change capability, focus and mindset to transform themselves from being a support function to the long-term driver of competitive advantage.
Since the initial launch, however, the podcast has evolved to cover a wealth of different HR and people function topics, from analysing hybrid working, attracting neurodiverse talent, how to deliver an improved culture in performance management and more.
The podcast features senior HR professionals giving their own experiences, as well as a variety of LACErs, giving our opinions on all things HR – HR on the offensive podcast