Who are we?
The HR World was set up to bring like-minded thinking senior HRs together to share ideas and problem solve some of the biggest HR challenges in the UK – and, where applicable, on an international scale.
As an independent organisation, the platform holds regular networking events and covers the issues that matter to our growing community.
The HR World exists online as an editorial platform as well as in person through a lively events programme.
Our audience and circulation
This direction is overseen by a team of specialists in their field to provide insight for HR, recruitment and financial director level positions in the UK.
Our monthly online readership online is circa 4-5000 users.
We aim to support open and powerful dialogue in support of HRs seeking to find relevant and meaningful solutions for today’s biggest issues facing the workforce.
- Ambitious: We want to power the UK HR profession and support its commercial aims
- Progressive: We will work hard to understand the agenda and provide a platform for the latest thinking on all aspects of HR
- Relevant: We will produce unique, interesting and valuable insight to support you and not spam or overload your inbox
- Challenging: Where we see things that need to be challenged in order for HR to progress, we will take a stand
- Community: We aim to create and support an inclusive and diverse range of opinion and thought in the world of the people with whom we interact